Nathalie Falmet Brut
| 750 ml
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de l'Aube
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot noir 70 %, Chardonnay 30 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 5.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer NATHALIE FALMET
- Promoting agent Langevin Inc.
- SAQ code 11797377
- UPC code 03760198550004
This product is also suitable for making cocktails and here are some ideas for you. We also invite you to discover all of our delicious cocktail recipes.
BelliniSparkling wine / champagne
Bright Midnight, punch versionSpiced rumSparkling wine / champagne
Auntie's punch, individual servingRumSparkling wine / champagne
See all suggested pairings
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Bite-size crab cakesPreparation 25 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Gravlax (cured salmon) with dill saucePreparation 15 minutesCooking time none
California-style salmon tartarePreparation 35 minutesCooking time none