According to the Guide Parker 2013, Albert Boxler estate offers the consistency and quality that few estates in France can match. The praises, which are numerous, are even more deserving given the grandeur of the wines, which could only come from the vision and perseverance Boxler showed towards his very abrupt land and poor soils. Today, Jean Boxler, Albert's grandson, and his wife Sylvie head the 13-hectare property.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 3.3 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Albert Boxler
- Promoting agent Vini-Vins Inc.
- SAQ code 11903328
- UPC code 03700790300010