Domaine La Taille Aux Loups Clos Michet 2017
In little over 20 years, Jacky Blot has become a figurehead of the Loire. Although still in the shadows of the Vouvray appellation, Montlouis sur Loire owes the producer a lot of success because of his quality constancy and of the complexity of his cuvees. Clos Michet is made of Chenin Blanc and offers a remarkable aromatic precision and exemplary freshness.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, Touraine
- Designation of origin Montlouis-sur-Loire
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Chenin blanc 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13 %
- Sugar content 2.5 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Jacky Blot
- Promoting agent Vini-Vins Inc.
- SAQ code 12025281
- UPC code 03760234930050