Franciacorta is a small village in Lombardy, in northern Italy, and is also the appellation responsible for the finest and most elegant Italian sparkling wines, just like Champagne is for France.
- Country Italy
- Region Lombardy
- Designation of origin Franciacorta
- Regulated Designation Denominazione di origine controllata e garantita (DOCG)
- Classification Metodo classico
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 5.9 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Ferghettina
- Promoting agent L'Enoteca di Moreno de Marchi
- SAQ code 12040392
- UPC code 08033576200040
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.