An unfiltered and rarely clarified cuvée made from old Carignan vines, some more than 130 years old, that have been organically cultivated since 2010. Here is a fruit bomb that's sure to charm.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon, Côtes Catalanes
- Regulated Designation (VDP/IGP) Vin de pays/Indication géographique protégée
- Grape variety Carignan 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 14 %
- Sugar content 2 g/L
- Color Red
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer D. Ferrer - B. Ribière
- Promoting agent Sélection Rezin (vins)
- SAQ code 12212182
- UPC code 03481260000172
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.