Located in Rully, south of Beaune, this family estate dedicates the entire vineyard to Crémant production. This seductive rosé, solely made with Pinot Noir, offers a remarkable personality that comes in part from the 16 to 18 months of aging on fine lees. This is a tonic, fruity and floral bubbly that will bring your brunch to the next level.
- Country France
- Region Bourgogne, Bourgogne
- Designation of origin Crémant de Bourgogne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape variety Pinot noir 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 9.1 g/L
- Color Pink
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vitteaut Alberti
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 12536101
- UPC code 03760078490147
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.