Located at the heart of Sant Sadurní d'Anoia, capital of Spanish effervescent wines, La Vida al Camp is an independent project signed by the famous Raventos family. Here, all harvesters are carefully chosen and vineyards organically grown. A blend of indigenous varietals aged a minimum of 15 months, this cava is graced with flavours of citrus, lemon, pink grapefruit, toasted almonds and mushroom and displays fine and persistent bubbles.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Cava
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Macabeo 45 %, Xarel-lo 45 %, Parellada 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 13 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Viñedos Familiares S.L.
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 12693895
- UPC code 08421478800152
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.