Domaine Bott-Geyl Paul-Édouard Crémant d'Alsace
Online presale from November 12th, 2020
Born from parcels of Pinot Blanc, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, in process of becoming organic, this Bott-Geyl cuvee is aged 24 months with very little dosage (for a dryer result). In this rather full and lively mouth, a lasting mouthfeels conveys notes of marzipan, white chocolate and ripe apple.
- Country France
- Region Alsace
- Designation of origin Crémant d'Alsace
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Pinot blanc 50 %, Chardonnay 30 %, Pinot noir 20 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 4.8 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Bott-Geyl
- Promoting agent La Céleste Vins et Spiritueux Inc.
- SAQ code 13032845
- UPC code 03546099101619
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Salmon blanquette mini-casserolesPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Crepes with lobsterPreparation 20 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Grilled chicken, avocado and grilled red pepper tartinePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 10 to 12 minutes