At the heart of Sant Sadurnà D'Anoia, capital of Spanish sparkling wine, La Vida al Camp is an independent project of the famous Raventos family. Here, all harvest is carefully selected and vineyards are grown according to organic principles. Made from almost equal parts Macabeo and Xarel-Lo with a touch of Trepat, this bubbly is aged a minimum of 15 months. Elegant and featuring fine bubbles, it is graced with notes of cherry, strawberry, apple and chalk.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Cava
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape varieties Macabeo 45 %, Xarel-lo 40 %, Trepat 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 4.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Viñedos Familiares S.L.
- Promoting agent Authentic Vins et Spiritueux Inc
- SAQ code 13090666
- UPC code 08421478900159
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.