Prosecco is very much in fashion! This sparkling Venetian wine has a lot going for it. Delicate, light, easily approachable, accessible, it's perfect come apéritif time, with food, or in a cocktails. The one made by Antonio Facchin is airy, supple and lively! Apple, bitter almond and coriander are perceptible.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Prosecco
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Millesimato
- Grape variety Glera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 12 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Antonio Facchin & Figli S.S.
- Promoting agent Italvine Ltée
- SAQ code 13570993
- UPC code 08054529110223
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.