Prosecco is very much in fashion! This sparkling Venetian wine has a lot going for it. Delicate, light, easily approachable, accessible, it's perfect come apéritif time, with food, or in a cocktails. The one made by Antonio Facchin is airy, supple and lively! Apple, bitter almond and coriander are perceptible.
- Country Italy
- Region Veneto
- Designation of origin Prosecco
- Regulated Designation DOP/DOC Denominazione di orgine controllata / protetta
- Classification Millesimato
- Grape variety Glera 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 11.5 %
- Sugar content 12 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Antonio Facchin & Figli S.S.
- Promoting agent 9318-5825 Québec Inc.
- SAQ code 13570993
- UPC code 08054529110223
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Escargot and goat cheese puff pastriesPreparation 30 minutesCooking time 15 minutes
Oysters au gratin with Quebec cheese and citrus zestPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 20 minutes
Penne with prosciutto, Parmesan and asparagusPreparation 10 minutesCooking time 15 minutes