Verdejo Arindo Rueda Bodegas y Vinedos Shaya 2018
This Spanish estate is the most recent creation of the Juan Gil family, of whom several cuvées are already popular with Quebec wine lovers. A perfect environment for the Verdejo variety, the Rueda appellation is the place where it thrives best.
- Country Spain
- Region Vallée du Duero
- Designation of origin Rueda
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Grape variety Verdejo 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 13.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Bodegas y Viñedos Shaya S.L.
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc. (CAD)
- SAQ code 13794090
- UPC code 08437012278066