- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Montérégie
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 50 %, Vidal 25 %, Seyval 15 %, Riesling 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine St-Jacques
- Promoting agent Vignoble du Domaine St-Jacques
- SAQ code 14721888
- UPC code 00827924079147
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Vintage tasted 2018
- Aromas almond paste, apple, pear, toasted notes
Sweetness semi sweet
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.