Henry of Pelham Icewine Riesling Short Hills Bench 2013
Founding member of Vintners Quality Alliance (VQA), the Canadian equivalent of European Controlled Appellations, Henry of Pelham makes this icewine with grapes harvested when the temperature is well below freezing. It showcases exuberant aromas of citrus, Acacia honey and white fruit.
- Country Canada
- Region Ontario, Niagara Peninsula
- Designation of origin Niagara Peninsula
- Regulated Designation Vintners quality alliance (VQA)
- Grape variety Riesling 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 10.5 %
- Sugar content >60 g/L
- Color White
- Size 375 ml
- Producer Henry of Pelham Family Estate Winery
- Promoting agent Amphora Vins Fins et Spiritueux
- SAQ code 430561
- UPC code 00779376532414
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.