The great Gilles Vigneault himself inspired the name of the domain located in Dunham, in the Eastern Townships. Complex, rich and astounding, this icewine ranks among the best in the province.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Cantons de l'Est
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape variety Vidal 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 10.5 %
- Sugar content 220 g/L
- Color White
- Size 200 ml
- Producer Vignoble de l'Orpailleur Inc.
- Promoting agent Vignoble de l'Orpailleur Inc.
- SAQ code 10220269
- UPC code 00827924004057
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas dried apricot, floral notes, marmalade, milky notes, tropical fruit
Ready to drink
Sweetness extra sweet
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
This product is also suitable for making cocktails and here are some ideas for you. We also invite you to discover all of our delicious cocktail recipes.
GlamourIrish whiskeyDessert wine
The VineyardLemon-flavoured vodkaDessert wine
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Foie gras au torchon canapés with ice cider jellyPreparation 15 minutesCooking time 5 to 6 minutes
Pear crumblePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 30 minutes
Strawberry and rhubarb piePreparation 15 minutesCooking time 50 minutes
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.