The great Gilles Vigneault himself inspired the name of the domain located in Dunham, in the Eastern Townships. Complex, rich and astounding, this icewine ranks among the best in the province.
- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Cantons de l'Est
- Regulated Designation Table wine
- Classification Quebec wine certified
- Grape variety Vidal 100 %
- Degree of alcohol 10.5 %
- Sugar content 220 g/L
- Color White
- Size 200 ml
- Producer Vignoble de l'Orpailleur Inc.
- SAQ code 10220269
- UPC code 00827924004057
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Aromas dried apricot, floral notes, marmalade, milky notes, tropical fruit
Ready to drink
Sweetness extra sweet
- Serving temperature From 6°C to 8°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.