Domaine Rolet Père et Fils Crémant du Jura Brut
An intriguing blend of Frontenac Blanc, Viognier and Crescent varieties, Hands Up White is the work of a young estate based in Kamloops on the west coast of Canada. Lively, round and aromatic, this white offers a mouth of candied fruit, honey, pear and jasmine with a nice sweetness in the finish.
- Country France
- Region Jura
- Designation of origin Crémant du Jura
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 70 %, Pinot noir 15 %, Poulsard 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 10 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine Rolet Père et Fils
- Promoting agent À INACTIVER - Vinicole
- SAQ code 10653380
- UPC code 03361128170028
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.