Established in 1921, this family estate rose to become one of the top Cava producers. Showing finesse and complexity and affordably priced, this is a must-buy sparkler.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Cava
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Gran reserva
- Grape varieties Xarel-lo 40 %, Macabeo 30 %, Parellada 20 %, Chardonnay 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 3 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Juvé y Camps SA
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 10654948
- UPC code 08424487600188
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.