Established in 1921, this family estate rose to become one of the top Cava producers. Showing finesse and complexity and affordably priced, this is a must-buy sparkler.
- Country Spain
- Region Côte Méditerranéenne
- Designation of origin Cava
- Regulated Designation Denominación de origen (DO)
- Classification Gran reserva
- Grape varieties Xarel-lo 40 %, Macabeo 30 %, Parellada 20 %, Chardonnay 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 1.3 g/L
- Color White
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Juvé y Camps SA
- Promoting agent Vins Balthazard Inc.
- SAQ code 10654948
- UPC code 08424487600188
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.