Antech, an independent family domain for 6 generations, is specialized in the elaboration of sparkling wines in the Crémant de Limoux appellation, near Carcassonne in the south of France. This cremant is the result of careful work to assemble Chardonnay, Chenin and Mauzac. After the foam creation (« prise de mousse »), this wine was disgorged after spending 18 months cellared, in order for the fine and persistent bubbles to express themselves, accompanied by aromas of citrus and subtle brioche scents.
- Country France
- Region Languedoc-Roussillon
- Designation of origin Crémant de Limoux
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 70 %, Chenin blanc 20 %, Mauzac 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12 %
- Sugar content 9.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer G. et R. Antech SA Domaine De Flassian
- Promoting agent Noble Sélection
- SAQ code 10666084
- UPC code 03274893303587
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.