Looking for winemaking independence and a way to bring his convictions to life, Pascal Doquet bought back his shares of the family estate in 2004. His rosé dominated by Pinot Noir with some Chardonnay (partially cask-aged) comes from a 10-hectare organic vineyard. Notes of red berries, apple and flowers make up the nose. Lovely freshness and ample mouthfeel.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Côte des Blancs et Côte de Sézanne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Classification 1er cru
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 85 %, Pinot noir 15 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color Pink
- Special feature Organic product
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Pascal Doquet
- Promoting agent Oenopole Inc.
- SAQ code 12024296
- UPC code 03760011500131