Demanding and thorough, Vincent Couche is deeply in love with his land of the Côte des Bar. He's part of a new generation of Champagne winemakers which is curious, audacious, independent and ambitious. Working his vines biodynamically, he elaborates this lively and ample Champagne with equal parts Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. It unveils notes of toast and bitter almond that persist into a subtly oxidative and mineral finish.
- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de l'Aube
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 50 %, Pinot noir 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 1.6 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Vincent Couche
- Promoting agent Vinicolor (Les Vins Alexandre St Pierre)
- SAQ code 12399434
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.