Baumard Carte Turquoise
The Baumard family has been growing vines south-west of the lovely city of Angers since 1634. The 40-hectare vineyard spans on both banks of the Loire and is now under the management of Florent, who practices what his father Jean taught him since joining him in 1987. Produced at the estate since 1957, Carte Turquoise is aged a minimum of 18 months and brings together Chenin Blanc, Cabernet Franc and Chardonnay. It offers nice acidity and fine, persistent bubbles through which accents of apple, pear, almonds, lemon and chalk shine.
- Country France
- Region Vallée de la Loire, L'Anjou et le Saumurois
- Designation of origin Crémant de Loire
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Cabernet franc 40 %, Chenin blanc 30 %, Chardonnay 20 %, Grolleau 10 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 4.1 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Domaine des Baumard
- Promoting agent Vintrinsec (7909284 Canada inc.)
- SAQ code 12549156
- UPC code 03760046403803
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.