Team’s top picks Granby - Rue St-Jude Nord
- $33.25Not available Online Available In storeof Ginette M.May 28, 2023(Automatically translated) Pure pleasure. An elegant pouilly-fumé by its finesse from sauvignon that is recognizable on the nose by its intense and concentrated citrus notes. The palate opens with a silky and refined texture. This wine will honor your meals of lobster and other seafood, or as an aperitif to drink on the terrace.
- Not available Online Available In storeof Ginette M.May 28, 2023(Automatically translated) To discover, this Argentine Pinot Noir will charm your taste buds with its typical aromas of cherry and red berries. Particular care for vinification gives this wine tannins present but supple, leaving room for the expression of the grape variety. A summer red to serve on your grilled white meat.
- Not available Online Available In storeof Ginette M.May 28, 2023(Automatically translated) Made from a Bordeaux blend, a wine of high distinction. To taste now or to put in cellar for ten years. A full-bodied wine of great complexity with aromas of cherry and blackcurrant. The finish is long and persistent. The best friend of your tomahawk and other grilled red meat.
- Not available Online Available In storeof Ginette M.May 28, 2023(Automatically translated) The Domaine des Huards ROMO is unique. Made from the Romorantin grape variety of the Cour-Cheverny appellation in the Loire, a wine of great complexity to discover. On the nose citrus fruits dominate, softened by an aroma of honey. Ideal for crab season accompanied by a lemon butter, or a cheese platter. Equal pleasure.
- $21.80Not available Online Available In storeof Ginette M.May 28, 2023(Automatically translated) Favorite for lovers of dry and aromatic wine. On the nose the aroma of slightly aniseed pineapple announces a very charming wine. In the mouth, an explosion of flavors so refreshing! On the terrace as an aperitif, on sushi, fish and seafood. The quantity is limited, really wow!!!
- Available Online Available In storeof Marc D.May 4, 2023(Automatically translated) We love the supple structure of this Spanish blend of tempranillo, graciano and grenache. Perfectly accompany the grills for a beautiful sunny summer!
- $24.20Not available Online Available In storeof Marie-Claude J.April 7, 2023(Automatically translated) Favorite assured! At less than 1.2 grams per liter of sugar, organic, a beautiful roundness but also a nice touch of acidity, an excellent versatile wine, as much with cheeses, fish, chicken, fondue or just as an aperitif! Very well balanced. Cheers!
- $24.00Available shortlyof Ginette M.February 26, 2023(Automatically translated) Made from a blend of viognier, roussanne and petit manseng. The nose of a beautiful intensity opens on aromas of peach and apricot. The palate is floral with flavors of apricot and honey. A wine of great complexity and aromatic power. As an aperitif on white meat in sauce.
- $26.15Not available Online Not available In storeof Ginette M.February 26, 2023(Automatically translated) A Loire wine from Domaine de Reuilly "Les Pierres Plates". 100% Sauvignon, an organic wine of perfect finesse and balance. A typical aromatic expression with grapefruit aroma with a floral scent. The palate is elegant, fresh with a touch of minerality. To be enjoyed with seafood and goat cheese.
- Available Online Available In storeof Ginette M.February 26, 2023(Automatically translated) Wow! Magnificent Chardonnay from Maconnais. The nose offers us aromas of quince and honeysuckle. On the palate it is balanced between acidity and a creamy roundness. The flavors are reminiscent of stone fruits, such as peach and apricot with a nice freshness on the finish.