Team’s top picks Brossard - Taschereau/Pelletier
- Available Online Available In storeof Marc-Antoine N.August 7, 2023(Automatically translated) Excellent red wine that can be taken everywhere! Its blend of grape varieties gives it both a good fruity and spicy side.
- $22.45Available Online Available In storeof Hélène L.July 27, 2023(Automatically translated) Tasted with red meats and ribs, you will appreciate its typical fruity side of Grenache.
- $14.50Available Online Available In storeof Bianca A.June 5, 2023(Automatically translated) This wine is great with its notes of fruit and chocolate! But also its jammy texture. A good bottle of California to taste well accompanied with a good poutine topped with pulled pork.
- $26.05Not available Online Available In storeof Eric G.January 23, 2023(Automatically translated) Can light wine be elegant, not just bland? My answer is yes! Here is a good example. Small hint of citrus and a saline note that will go well with the shellfish.
- of Eric G.January 23, 2023(Automatically translated) Attractive label, unconventional cap, does it scare you? Don't! The wine in the bottle is delicious, all fruit, perfect for a spinach lasagna.
- Not available Online Not available In storeof Eric G.January 9, 2023(Automatically translated) Looking for a good wine for your big winter meals? Look no further. Enough material to support a cassoulet and a long conversation.
- of Eric G.January 9, 2023(Automatically translated) What a UFO this rosé sparkling wine is! Made with the red grape varieties of Valpolicella, the same as amarone, but very dry. Delicious as an aperitif.