- Country France
- Region Champagne, Vallée de la Marne
- Designation of origin Champagne
- Regulated Designation (AOC/AOP) Appellation origine controlée/protégée
- Grape varieties Chardonnay 34 %, Pinot meunier 33 %, Pinot noir 33 %
- Degree of alcohol 12.5 %
- Sugar content 7.8 g/L
- Color White
- Size 750 ml
- Producer Champagne Tribaut Schloesser
- Promoting agent Vinicolor (Les Vins Alexandre St Pierre)
- SAQ code 12398491
- UPC code 03419640011302
- Aromas chalk, grilled hazelnut, pastry, white fruit
Ready to drink
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.