- Country Canada
- Region Quebec, Cantons de l'Est
- Regulated Designation Protected geographical indication (PGI)
- Grape varieties Frontenac Gris 50 %, Sainte-Croix 50 %
- Degree of alcohol 10.5 %
- Sugar content <1.2 g/L
- Color White
- Size 500 ml
- Producer Château de Cartes, Vignoble et Cidrerie inc.
- Promoting agent Représentation La Rep Inc.
- SAQ code 14562709
- UPC code 00615150986281
- Product of Québec Origine Québec
- Vintage tasted 2021
- Aromas citrus, mineral notes, white flowers, white pepper
- Serving temperature From 8°C to 10°C
Discover our selection of dishes that will go perfectly with this product.
Employee’s top pick
Discover why our employees like this product. At least one employee from our stores selected this product as a favourite.
Should many employees choose it as a favourite, then it becomes tagged as a “Top pick of the teams”.