Virtual tasting evening
Thursday, August 26, from 6:30 p.m.
Château Malartic Lagravière: at the heart of Pessac-Léognan
Do you want to discover the most prestigious white wine region of Bordeaux and taste different crus of the Pessac-Léognan appellation? You won't want to miss this virtual tasting evening in the company of Jean-Jacques Bonnie, owner of Château Malartic Lagravière, one of only six properties with a cru classé in both white and red.
Sale of tasting set: July 30
Featured products of the event
Tasting set* includes:
- Réserve de Malartic blanc 2018
- Réserve de Malartic rouge 2016
- Château Malartic Lagravière rouge 2010
- Château Malartic Lagravière rouge 2014
Available online only, July 30 to August 4. Limited quantity.
Customers who purchased the set will receive event information by email one week prior. Recipe ideas to pair with these wines will also be sent to whet your appetite.
Purchase the cuvées featured at the tasting event
- $50.00Not availableOnline Not availableIn store
- $54.25Not availableOnline Not availableIn store
More renowned Malartic wines available for purchase
- $123.75AvailableOnline AvailableIn store
- $48.50Not availableOnline Not availableIn store
*For each package sold, $5 will be donated to Food Banks of Quebec.