Smoked salmon and cream cheese bagel
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
4 bagels (sesame, multigrain or poppy seed, your choice)
150 g (5 oz.) cream cheese with chives
50 g (1 3/4 oz.) arugula
300 g (10 oz.) smoked salmon
75 g (2 1/2 oz.) red onions, thinly sliced
30 g (1 oz.) capers
30 ml (2 tbsp.) extra-virgin olive oil
Ground black pepper
1 lemon, in wedges
- Cut the bagels in half. Toast them.
- Spread some cream cheese on the cut surface of each half bagel.
- Cover each half bagel with arugula, top with slices of smoked salmon, and garnish with onions and capers.
- Finally, drizzle some olive oil on the toppings.
- Sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Serve with a lemon wedge.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.