Colourful pork and vegetable skewers
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
16 large cubes of pork
3 peppers (1 red, 1 yellow and 1 green), cut into cubes
1 red onion, cut into cubes
8 large white mushrooms
80 ml (1/3 cup) olive oil
15 ml (1 tbsp.) dry mustard
45 ml (3 tbsp.) raspberry-flavoured balsamic vinegar
30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh cilantro, minced
2 green onions, thinly sliced
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Put together 4 skewers, alternating pork, peppers, onions and mushrooms.
- Place completed skewers in a large dish.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients, then pour over skewers, ensuring they get well coated.
- Marinate in refrigerator 2 hours.
- Preheat barbecue on high.
- Remove skewers from marinade and allow excess to drip off.
- Place skewers on hot grill, then reduce heat to medium.
- Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until cooked to taste.
- Turn skewers when cooking.
- Serve with couscous salad and vegetables.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.