Bulle de Neige Pork-Cutlet Brochettes
10 to 15 minutes
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
4 Quebec pork cutlets
1 apple, peeled and cored
500 mL (2 cups) Bulle de Neige sparkling cider
1 shallot, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
125 mL (1/2 cup) roasted hazelnuts, crushed (optional)
60 mL (1/4 cup) unsalted butter
Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cut the pork cutlets into thin strips.
- In a deep container, use a hand mixer to purée the apple. Add the pork, 45 mL (3 tbsp) of sparkling cider and mix. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan, add 30 mL (2 tbsp) of butter and brown the shallot, 2 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another minute. Pour in the remaining sparkling cider and let reduce over low heat until syrupy. Set aside.
- Thread the pork slices onto wooden skewers, accordion-style.
- In a hot skillet with the remaining butter, sear the meat, 2 minutes per side. Serve hot, drizzled with sparkling cider reduction. Sprinkle with crushed hazelnuts, if desired.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.