Chicken brochettes with tapenade
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
625 g (1 1/4 lb.) chicken breasts, cut into cubes
30 ml (2 tbsp.) canola oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
60 ml (1/4 cup) green or black olive tapenade
125 ml (1/2 cup) tomato juice
2 ml (1/2 tsp.) dried oregano
Ground black pepper
- Soak the skewers in warm water 15 minutes before using.
- Thread the chicken cubes onto skewers.
- Mix the oil with the garlic, tapenade, tomato juice and oregano in a small bowl.
- Add pepper and pour into a shallow container.
- Place the chicken brochettes in the marinade and coat well.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the barbecue to medium heat.
- Drain any excess marinade from the brochettes and cook for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with vegetable brochettes.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.