Barbecued halibut in foil with salted herbs
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
Zest and juice of 1 lime
30 ml (2 tbsp.) salted herbs
60 ml (1/4 cup) white wine
15 ml (1 tbsp.) chives, finely chopped
Freshly ground pepper to taste
4 halibut steaks, about 185 g (6.5 oz.) each
4 squares heavy-duty aluminum foil
- In a bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Set aside.
- Preheat the barbecue to high.
- Place a halibut steak on each square of aluminum foil.
- Divide the herb preparation among the fish steaks.
- Close up the foil around each steak, sealing well to make as leak-proof as possible.
- Place on the barbecue grill and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 8 minutes.
- Open the foil packets carefully and serve the halibut immediately, accompanied by buttered vegetables.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.