Small lamb chops
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
8 small lamb chops, bone in, 2.5 cm (1 in) thick, trimmed
60 mL (1/4 cup) soy sauce
60 mL (1/4 cup) tomato paste
60 mL (1/4 cup) maple syrup
5 mL (1 tsp) ground cloves
250 mL (1 cup) plain bread crumbs
30 mL (2 tbsp) oil
Salt and pepper
- In a shallow bowl or zip-lock bag, combine the soy sauce, tomato paste, maple syrup and ground cloves. Add the lamb chops and marinate in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Pour the bread crumbs onto a plate. Season with salt and pepper. Shake each lamb chop to remove any excess marinade, and coat in the bread crumbs.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high and brown the lamb chops, 2 minutes per side.
- Place the skillet in the oven, and cook lamb chops for 6 minutes until slightly pink.
- Transfer the lamb chops to a serving plate.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.