Calabrese sausage and cheddar pizza
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
45 ml (3 tbsp.) olive oil
4 Indian-style flatbreads (naan)
30 ml (2 tbsp.) herbes de Provence
60 ml (1/4 cup) toasted pine nuts
225 g (1/2 lb.) Calabrese sausage, thinly sliced
2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
375 ml (1 1/2 cups) white mushrooms, sliced
330 ml (1 1/3 cups) grated sharp cheddar
80 ml (1/3 cup) freshly grated Parmesan
- Brush the 4 breads with oil.
- Sprinkle with herbes de Provence and pine nuts.
- Cover the breads with sausage slices, tomato slices and sliced mushrooms.
- Preheat the grill to high.
- Top each pizza with 1/4 of each cheese.
- Reduce the heat to medium.
- Cover the grate with a sheet of heavy-duty aluminium foil.
- Place the pizzas on the foil and cook until the crust is crisp and the cheese melted, 8 to 10 minutes.
To cook indoors, preheat the oven to 200ºC (400ºF). Place the pizzas on a baking sheet. Transfer to the oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.