Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
4 large red tomatoes, ripe and firm
8 to 10 balls of bocconcini cheese (depending on size) or mozzarella di bufala cheese
1 green onion, minced
12 basil leaves, finely chopped
60 ml (4 tbsp.) olive oil
15 ml (1 tbsp.) balsamic vinegar
Salt and ground black pepper
- Slice the tomatoes and cheese.
- Garnish the centre of each plate with basil.
- On each of 4 plates, in a ring, layer alternating slices of tomato and cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the tomato and cheese and garnish with minced green onions.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.