Trout tartare with hazelnuts
10 minutes / resting time: 30 minutes
Please create an account and sign in to add recipes to your favourites.
225 g (1/2 lb.) very fresh trout filet, skinned
30 ml (2 tbsp.) fresh lime juice
15 ml (1 tbsp.) walnut oil
Ground black pepper to taste
1 green onion, finely chopped
30 ml (2 tbsp.) hazelnuts, crushed
5 ml (1 tsp.) fresh tarragon, chopped
60 ml (1/4 cup) English cucumber, drained
- Use a knife to finely chop the trout and place it in a bowl.
- Moisten with the lime juice and oil.
- Season with pepper.
- Let rest 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- In the meantime, mix the rest of the ingredients in another bowl, with the exception of cucumber.
- Stir in the trout, correct the seasoning as needed.
- Serve immediately on strips of cucumber.
This recipe may also be prepared with fresh salmon.
*SAQ.com reduced prices and SAQ Inspire points do not apply at SAQ Dépôt outlets, unless stated otherwise.